Test quality and customer confidence are our top priorities. We have a highly qualified and trained staff for Bacterial Fruit Blotch (BFB) testing and over 20 years experience in strict sanitation protocols for our lab and greenhouses.
- SPLI is accredited by the National Seed Health System (NSHS) for the Bacterial Fruit Blotch grow-out test:
- SPLI and its staff have been responsible for testing cucurbits for the detection of Acidovorax avenae subsp. citruilli for over seven years
- SPLI has over 20 years of greenhouse experience including greenhouse construction and maintenance for production of tens of millions of certified plants with no incidence of disease positive plants to the field, nor varietal mixing
- SPLI has extensive experience with domestic and international phyto-sanitary certificates
- SPLI works with clients to meet their high testing standards for Bacterial Fruit Blotch
- SPLI has competitive industry pricing
- SPLI is a member of ASTA